Loan amounts are decided on a case by case basis.
Loan requirements include:
- Loan application letter
- Completed loan application form
- Six months bank statements
- NRC of the applicant/guarantor/company directors
- Proof of residence via utility bill or lease agreement
- Passport sized photos
- Additional requirements may be requested on a case by case basis.
Upon repayment of the facility a client may apply for another.
Repayment options include:
- Bullet/lump sum payments at the end of the facility tenure
- Monthly instalments paid at the BFC office or deposited in the company account
- Post dated cheques left at the BFC office
2 – 4 working days.
Clients are free to engage staff for advice and a possible extended loan repayment plan.
The appropriate product is dependent on need and capacity to repay. Further queries can be made from staff in person, over the phone or via email.